17 October 2011

Too many words....

So I'm sitting here at work, and am waiting on replies to several posts on one of the RPG message boards where I play, and I got to thinking.

I know blogging is sort of like having a journal or diary that everybody (or in my case, nobody) reads, and so it sort of bothers me to blog more than once in a day. Of course, this leads to the conundrum of me forgetting that I even have a blog, and it going unnoticed for months and months and perhaps years and years. Pause...

Okay, so I'm back. I just set myself an alarm to remind myself that I have a blog every day that I work. On my days off, I still hope to remember, but my Sweetheart would probably be mad if I woke her up early every day (because 0900 is early) to remind myself about a blog that I might or might not post on that day.

Also, my hope is to post every day, but I do enjoy sleeping in. When she's curled up next to me and I am trapped between the wall and her toasty warm blanket stealing self...well, I can think of worse places to be.

Also, my phone sits across the room from the bed on the charger (so that when the alarm goes off I HAVE to get outta bed to shut it off), and if I'm toasty warm and seven kinds of comfy in bed...well, fuck that noise. Maybe if I'm only six kinds of comfy, but not seven.

So, yeah. That's all. Blogging once a day is cool. More than once bugs me.

No comments:

Post a Comment