24 October 2011

Cheese...

Not much to say today. I'm at work, on a Monday, which is technically my Friday. My Sweetheart's sick and going to the doctor. Having chili dogs for lunch with self shredded sharp cheddar cheese on top.

Not that the cheese will shred itself. I'll be shredding the cheese myself, from a large block of sharp cheddar. Which is delicious. I forgot how good really sharp cheddar is until last night. Made chili dogs for the Sweetheart, and had a little nibble of some of the shredded cheese.

I went all "OM NOM NOM NOM I MUST CUT MYSELF A HUGE BLOCK OF CHEESE TO CONSUME LEST I DIE!!!!".

But, of course, as a human being reading this blog, you know that cheese is awesome. Unless you're an alien reading this via some advanced translation technology, many galaxies away, or even in the future. Let me give you the key to our civilization, Oh Great And Mighty Alien Overlords.

Cheese is awesome.

Good cheese is awesomer.

Really good cheese will blow your secondary brain right out of your chest, possibly taking your ancillary splanch (see http://www.irregularwebcomic.net/1695.html).

Use with caution.


No comments:

Post a Comment