20 October 2011

Stuff and Junk

So I got up this morning, and realized that I haven't posted in two days. Dammit. I was hoping to have at least a weeks worth of daily posts before I went all "hurr durr" and forgot about this.

Also, I got up this morning and my car wouldn't start. Because of the cold...in Houston...in October. What the hell kind of super crack is Mother Nature smoking? They say "The hotter the summer, the colder the winter", but I say bullshit. Summers have been getting hotter and hotter over the last 20 years that I can remember, and the winters have been comparatively mild.

If our record setting highs this summer are any indication of the winter to come...JEEZUS!!!! I suddenly feel the need to dress up like Sean Bean and hold a sword while saying "Winter is coming..." in an ominous voice. Houston's going to go full on retarded. People freak out if the temperature drops below 50, and we're expecting our first dip into the 40's since April of this year. It's only October 20th.

What....

The...

Fuck...


No comments:

Post a Comment