07 January 2012

Back at it...kinda...

So, yup. The wedding is just around the corner. Seems like every time I turn around there's something else to be stressed over, and it's creeping up on me faster than I'd like. I'm not afraid of being married. I've been with my Sweetheart for over four years, and I figure if she hasn't kicked me out yet, I'm doing pretty well.

Getting married, though, terrifies me.

Went shooting last night. Me, dad, little bro, best friend, stepmom's dad, and father-in-law's best friend (not sure why we invite Dave places [kidding]). Probably shot 120 rounds through my pistol between us. All in all, it was an AWESOME night. Going to the gun range just makes ya feel all manly and 'Murican. Not "American", mind you, but "'Murican". Fired my Taurus .40, Dave's Sig .40, and my little brother's Taurus 9mm. Put two mags in a six inch grouping, with most of them through the same chopped up hole.

Felt pretty good, man.

Tried to go see "The Devil Inside" last night, but the stupid theater oversold, and there were just a few single seats and a crap ton of "Oh, no, I'm saving this for someone.". When you go to the movies, I'm pretty sure you're allowed to save a seat.

As in, one seat.

As in, "No, you fifteen year old Jersey Shore lookin' shithead. You can't save these five seats. Get your little spray tanned, hair gelled ass up before I break your fucking head open and you have to explain to all your little fake guido (and I only use that word because that's what you identify yourself as) friends how you lost their prime seating to a fat white boy."

So, yeah. I didn't get to see the movie. Maybe tonight....

No comments:

Post a Comment